Johnston Group provides employee benefit solutions to over 30,000 companies, ranging from one employee to thousands across various product lines, including Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Canada’s largest business program. JG is a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and was named one of Manitoba’s Top Employers. We support a positive work atmosphere where we value the diversity in the people we serve and are looking for talent who will contribute to our diverse and inclusive workplace; where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected. JG believes in giving back and contributes significantly to local health, arts, sports, and other community organizations.
This position is responsible for the addition and maintenance of employee/dependent enrolment information on our benefit systems and providing exceptional customer service to our internal and external clients through phone and/or email. In addition, this role acts as an account representative providing support to a dedicated assigned group of clients.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for processing new employee enrolments, changing and updating existing employees, employee terminations, Optional Life policies, extension of benefit requests, handling a variety of reports on a weekly and monthly basis, along with supporting your assigned group of clients.
- Three to five years’ experience working with group insurance benefits is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with a strong focus on customer service
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective time management with strong multi-tasking skills
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to handle high volumes and competing priorities
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of the team
- Ability to always maintain confidentiality
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
JG welcomes the opportunity to provide accommodation throughout the selection process. Please contact us to discuss your requirements by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 204-774-6677, ext 295.