Johnston Group provides employee benefit solutions to over 30,000 companies, ranging from one employee to thousands across various product lines, including Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Canada’s largest business program. JG is a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and was named one of Manitoba’s Top Employers. We support a positive work atmosphere where we value the diversity in the people we serve and are looking for talent who will contribute to our diverse and inclusive workplace; where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected. JG believes in giving back and contributes significantly to local health, arts, sports, and other community organizations.
CINUP brings Indigenous communities together as one collective force to achieve marketplace power, enhancing employee benefits, services and stability. With a reputation for providing superior levels of service and education, paired with unique benefit solutions, CINUP has been a trusted name in Indigenous communities for over three decades.
As the successful candidate, you will prepare quotes, support renewal preparation, complete analysis and distribute experience reports. You will also work closely with Advisors to better understand the risk factors of a prospect and negotiate better pricing when possible.
This role requires you to prepare quotation proposals that are accurate, concise, and professional. You will be responsible for participating in various aspects of the annual CINUP renewal. In addition, you will compile, analyze and interpret quarterly experience results and provide observations and recommendations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in group insurance underwriting is required
- University degree or diploma in Business Administration or Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Ability to analyze data and apply it in practice
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective organizational and document management skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- CEBS courses would be considered an asset
JG welcomes the opportunity to provide accommodation throughout the selection process. Please contact us to discuss your requirements by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 204-774-6677, ext 295.