Johnston Group provides employee benefit solutions to over 30,000 companies, ranging from one employee to thousands across various product lines, including Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Canada’s largest business program. JG is a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and was named one of Manitoba’s Top Employers. We support a positive work atmosphere where we value the diversity in the people we serve and are looking for talent who will contribute to our diverse and inclusive workplace; where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected. JG believes in giving back and contributes significantly to local health, arts, sports, and other community organizations.
This role serves as a vital link between advisors and internal team members of Chambers Plan Administration Services department to assist in reporting, rate assessments and renewals. This position will require strong communication skills with the ability to speak across business lines and report findings to appropriate individuals, giving the opportunity to build positive relationships both with advisors and internal team members.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for delivering standard and ad hoc reports through careful analysis and the collection of data from varying sources. Other responsibilities include assisting advisors with determining rates for new and existing businesses, providing support in the renewal process, as well as the creation and maintenance of booklet wording.
- Strong Excel and MS Office skills is a requirement
- Ability and willingness to learn new technology, programs and processes
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Strong organization skills and problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan is considered an asset
- Basic knowledge in SQL statements is considered an asset
Please note: The interview process will include Excel testing.
JG welcomes the opportunity to provide accommodation throughout the selection process. Please contact us to discuss your requirements by email at email@example.com or by phone at 204-774-6677, ext 295.