Johnston Group provides employee benefit solutions to over 30,000 companies, ranging from one employee to thousands across various product lines, including Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Canada’s largest business program. JG is a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and was named one of Manitoba’s Top Employers. We support a positive work atmosphere where we value the diversity in the people we serve and are looking for talent who will contribute to our diverse and inclusive workplace; where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected. JG believes in giving back and contributes significantly to local health, arts, sports, and other community organizations.
The Administration Services team processes requested certificate changes, terminations and salary adjustments for Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan® clients as part of our industry-leading customer service.
As the successful candidate, you will review and process certificate changes, survivor benefits, employee terminations, salary changes and excess coverage requests for eligibility for Chambers Plan. In addition, you will distribute incoming emails, faxes and mail within the Administration Services department and respond to general inquiries in a professional and friendly manner. You will be responsible for setting up and forwarding non-guaranteed and late change requests to the Underwriting department for review. You will also assist the firms’ Plan Administrators in completing the online enrolment process, answer the Advisor phone line and process my-benefits® online change requests.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong active listening skills
- High attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
- Strong organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Proficient using MS Office
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Previous experience with group benefit plan administration and claims is considered an asset
JG welcomes the opportunity to provide accommodation throughout the selection process. Please contact us to discuss your requirements by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 204-774-6677, ext 295.