Johnston Group provides employee benefit solutions to companies from one employee to 10,000 or more. We administer $600 million in premiums across our various product lines including the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Canada’s largest business program. We are a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, having held the Best Managed distinction every year since 2001. Headquartered in Winnipeg, MB, Johnston Group believes in giving back and contributes significantly to local health, arts, sports, and other community organizations. Over 30,000 Canadian businesses trust Johnston Group for their employee benefit needs.
At Johnston Group, our need for high-level communication skills, in both English and French, continues to grow. In addition to regular communication with our staff, partners and current customers, we engage in content marketing, digital marketing, and other forms of communication with prospective clients. The successful candidate could be responsible for the development of any of these types of communication. A writing test will be part of the recruitment process for this position.
This role requires exceptional communication skills, and very strong attention to detail. Digital marketing skills and previous experience with digital marketing would be required. Particular attention will be given to individuals with a background in SEO.
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing or other related specialization is required
- A minimum of three years of relevant marketing experience with a high level of demonstrated creativity in a similar role is required
- Strong digital marketing skills and previous experience working with digital marketing is required
- Ability to manage marketing communication projects from concept to completion
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize conflicting demands
- Effective and well-developed organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Ability to handle all matters in a confidential and professional manner
- Background in SEO is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is considered an asset
- Experience working with group benefits is considered an asset
Johnston Group is almost fully working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. The successful candidate would be working from home until such a time that it is safe to return people to our office.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process may email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.