Johnston Group provides employee benefit solutions to companies from one employee to 10,000 or more. We administer $600 million in premiums across our various product lines including the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Canada’s largest business program. We are a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, having held the Best Managed distinction every year since 2001. Headquartered in Winnipeg, MB, Johnston Group believes in giving back and contributes significantly to local health, arts, sports, and other community organizations. Over 30,000 Canadian businesses trust Johnston Group for their employee benefit needs.
As the successful candidate, you will work with the Senior Management Team of CINUP to develop and implement a strategy to grow the business. Having a full understanding of our current business and a knowledge of group insurance, you will build partnerships with our suppliers and customers to help further our growth. You will also be responsible for setting annual budgets.
This role requires you to manage the Service Team with effective coaching and mentorship. The Service Team is responsible for the sales and training of our employers and employees on group insurance and retirement products to our Indigenous clients, meeting face-to-face with our customers on a regular basis in communities across Canada, responsible for the delivery of annual renewals and develop service/sales campaigns for existing and potential clients. Travel to remote locations will be required.
- 5 years’ experience in group insurance and group retirement products
- Minimum 5 to 7 years managing service teams
- University degree or diploma in Commerce or Business Administration (or equivalent);
CEBS courses would be an asset
- Ability to manage and mentor teams and to assess workflow requirements
- Well organized, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process may email a request to email@example.com.