Bilingual Plan Administrator – Contract Administration
Johnston Group provides employee benefit solutions to over 30,000 companies, ranging from one employee to thousands across various product lines, including Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Canada’s largest business program. JG is a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and was named one of Manitoba’s Top Employers. We support a positive work atmosphere where we value the diversity in the people we serve and are looking for talent who will contribute to our diverse and inclusive workplace; where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected. JG believes in giving back and contributes significantly to local health, arts, sports, and other community organizations.
As a member of the Contract Administration team, you will be responsible for providing support to our clients with their administration inquiries and concerns. You will also provide day-to-day assistance to our clients, handling general phone inquiries and/or emails from employers and employees.
You will be required to process new groups, amendments, new employee enrolments, changes and updates to existing employees, employee terminations, Optional Life policies and extension of benefit requests. Administration tasks will include producing letters, drug cards, booklets and certificates of insurance for our clients.
- Ability to communicate fluently in French (oral and written) is required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail and accuracy are crucial
- Effective and well-developed organizational skills
- Ability to handle high volume and competing priorities
- Effective problem solving, analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Proficient using MS Office
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
JG welcomes the opportunity to provide accommodation throughout the selection process. Please contact us to discuss your requirements by email at email@example.com or by phone at 204-774-6677, ext 295.