Johnston Group provides employee benefit solutions to over 30,000 companies, ranging from one employee to thousands across various product lines, including Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Canada’s largest business program. JG is a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and was named one of Manitoba’s Top Employers. We support a positive work atmosphere where we value the diversity in the people we serve and are looking for talent who will contribute to our diverse and inclusive workplace; where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected. JG believes in giving back and contributes significantly to local health, arts, sports, and other community organizations.
In this role, you will be responsible for administration processes for all French clients across the country for Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan. Your duties will include receiving, reviewing and processing firm applications, firm updates, firm changes, firm terminations, employee applications, salary changes, and employee change requests.
Administration tasks will include contacting plan administrators and/or advisor offices to collect information for outstanding requirements, answering the advisor phone line, promptly responding to inquiries in a professional manner, and sending timely communications. You will also be responsible for receiving Life and AD&D conversion requests, sending them to the applicable insurer, receiving quotes and forwarding them onto the clients.
- Ability to communicate fluently in French and English (oral and written)
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- Effective and well developed organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Proficient using MS Office
- Strong team player with ability to work independently
- Experience working with group insurance is considered an asset
JG welcomes the opportunity to provide accommodation throughout the selection process. Please contact us to discuss your requirements by email at email@example.com or by phone at 204-774-6677, ext 295.