Johnston Group provides employee benefit solutions to companies from one employee to 10,000 or more. We administer $600 million in premiums across our various product lines including the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Canada’s largest business program. We are a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, having held the Best Managed distinction every year since 2001. Headquartered in Winnipeg, MB, Johnston Group believes in giving back and contributes significantly to local health, arts, sports, and other community organizations. Over 30,000 Canadian businesses trust Johnston Group for their employee benefit needs.
This position is responsible for the addition and maintenance of employee and dependent enrolment information, and for providing exceptional customer service to our internal and external clients through general telephone and email inquiries.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for processing new employee enrolments, changes and updates to existing employees, employee terminations, Optional Life policies, extension of benefit requests, and handling reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in French and English are required
- Three to five years’ experience working with group insurance benefits is preferred
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle high volumes and competing priorities
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient using MS Office
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process may email a request to email@example.com.