Johnston Group provides employee benefit solutions to companies from one employee to 10,000 or more. We administer $600 million in premiums across our various product lines including the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Canada’s largest business program. We are a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, having held the Best Managed distinction every year since 2001. Headquartered in Winnipeg, MB, Johnston Group believes in giving back and contributes significantly to local health, arts, sports, and other community organizations. Over 30,000 Canadian businesses trust Johnston Group for their employee benefit needs.
CINUP, a division of Johnston Group, brings Indigenous communities together as one collective force to achieve marketplace power, enhancing employee benefits, services and stability. With a reputation for providing superior levels of service and education, paired with unique benefit solutions, CINUP has been a trusted name in Indigenous communities for over three decades.
As the successful candidate, you will draw on your expertise and knowledge in both group insurance and pension to lead client meetings, renewal meetings and regular communications that provide added value and service to our clients. You will use your entrepreneurial spirit to drive and grow business while keeping the clients’ service needs at the core of everything you do; building relationships through which our clients can embrace the advice you provide on a full range of benefits and services.
Significant travel will be required to remote and non-remote regions across Canada to deliver employer and employee presentations and to develop long-term relationships. Additional job duties will include participating in regional and annual client workshops, addressing client inquiries in a timely manner, assessing needs of large-case clients, preparing client meeting reports and achieving annual retention objectives.
- Must be licensed in Life, Accident & Sickness, or become licensed within six months of hire
- Two to five years’ experience in group insurance and/or pension plans, with previous experience in a client service role
- Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to develop strong partnerships with our clients
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Effective issue resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Extensive travel is required to remote and non-remote First Nations Communities
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process may email a request to email@example.com.