Johnston Group provides employee benefit solutions to companies from one employee to 10,000 or more. We administer $600 million in premiums across our various product lines including the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Canada’s largest business program. We are a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, having held the Best Managed distinction every year since 2001. Headquartered in Winnipeg, MB, Johnston Group believes in giving back and contributes significantly to local health, arts, sports, and other community organizations. Over 30,000 Canadian businesses trust Johnston Group for their employee benefit needs.
CINUP brings Indigenous communities together as one collective force to achieve marketplace power, enhancing employee benefits, services and stability. With a reputation for providing superior levels of service and education, paired with unique benefit solutions, CINUP has been a trusted name in Indigenous communities for over three decades.
As part of our CINUP team, you will work closely with the Director of Business Development (DBD) in meeting the business growth strategies for our internal and external sales distribution channels. Your extensive knowledge in group insurance and being well-informed of industry changes through research and personal development, will be integral to CINUP’s success.
In this role you will be required to provide operational and marketing support to our advisors by preparing marketing packages for delivery, analyzing and reporting on surveys, providing recommendations and feedback for sales and retention, tracking new business opportunities and identifying prospects. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: sales support, attending conferences, product research, providing training opportunities to external Advisors and Plan Administrators, collecting quote information and materials, obtaining contracts and licensing, and acting as a liaison between CINUP and Advisors. Some travel will be required.
- 5 years’ experience in group insurance, preferably in a client/advisor service or sales capacity
- University degree or diploma in Commerce or Business Administration, or equivalent, is preferred
- Completion of CEBS or LOMA courses would be considered an asset
- Flexible and able to adapt to new situations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities and effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands
- Strong organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process may email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.