Johnston Group provides employee benefit solutions to companies from one employee to 10,000 or more. We administer $500 million in premiums across our various product lines including the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Canada’s largest business program. We are a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, having held the Best Managed distinction every year since 2001. Headquartered in Winnipeg, MB, Johnston Group believes in giving back and contributes significantly to local health, arts, sports, and other community organizations. Over 30,000 Canadian businesses trust Johnston Group for their employee benefit needs.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day assistance to our clients (employers and employees) with their general phone inquiries and/or emails. Your high level of accuracy and your attention to detail are essential in this role as you will process new employee enrolments; changes and updates to existing employees; employee terminations; Optional Life policies; and extension of benefit requests. You will also be required to produce letters, drug cards, booklets and certificates of insurance.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and French (oral and written)
- Effective and well developed organizational skills
- Ability to handle high volumes and competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Effective problem solving, analytical and mathematical skills
- A strong focus on customer service
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Proficient using MS Office
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process may email a request to email@example.com.