Johnston Group provides employee benefit solutions to companies from one employee to 10,000 or more. We administer $500 million in premiums across our various product lines including the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Canada’s largest business program. We are a platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, having held the Best Managed distinction every year since 2001. Headquartered in Winnipeg, MB, Johnston Group believes in giving back and contributes significantly to local health, arts, sports, and other community organizations. Over 30,000 Canadian businesses trust Johnston Group for their employee benefit needs.
You will be responsible for the timely processing of Dental and Extended Health Care claims, in both English and French, for all lines of business. Duties will include evaluating claims within service, quality and productivity levels using established policies and procedures.
You will be required to stay current on all process changes and participate in training when required. You will ensure compliance with privacy requirements and company policies as well as identify and report cases of abuse to the audit department.
- Ability to communicate fluently in French and English (oral and written)
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Effective and well-developed organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Intermediate MS Excel and Word experience
- Experience working with group benefits is considered an asset
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process may email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.